SHOWJUMPING FESTIVAL Friday, Saturday & Sunday 2-3-4 September 2022
ENTRIES OPEN – TBA (6:00am)
ENTRIES CLOSE – TBA (12:00pm)
General enquiries – Rob Witts: 0427 431 563
Entry enquiries – email@example.com
Stable bookings – ONLINE BOOKINGS
Stable allocations are no longer handled in person – Competitors must select and book stabling directly via Global Entries as part of their event registration. Stable availability is on a first in basis via Global.
Course designers: Ring 1 – Judge TBA, Ring 2 – Judge TBA, Ring 3 – Judge TBA
- Entries close TBA
- All entries must be lodged and paid for with Global link no later than 12pm on TBA
- Payment, registration and bookings for all *class entries, *stabling and *camping bookings for all riders and horses must be completed via Global link
- No new horse entries will be accepted after the closing date TBA
Late Changes & Live Editing
- No changes of entry allowed on the day of the class (a competitor may scratch from a class, but not add or swap to another class).
- 6am – 4pm on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday of the competition, for competitors to make late changes to their class entries after entries close
- A $10 late change fee will be applied per change made and must be paid for via Global Entries.
- Eligible late entries to classes will be added to the beginning of the draw order.
- ***NEW THIS YEAR*** Stable allocations are no longer handled in person – Competitors must select and book stabling directly via Global Entries as part of their event registration. Stable availability is on a first in basis via Global (contact Amanda Browne for assistance 0419 699 163)
- There are limited numbers of stabling options available, these are available to be booked online on a first in basis.
- Sawdust can be purchased either online as part of your Global Entries event registration, or from Gordon Barry & Co at 19 Chandos Street, Gunnedah (6742 0673).
- A 100% refund will be given for scratchings before the closing date Wed 25 August 2021.
- After the closing date TBA, a 50% refund will be given only on sighting a doctors or veterinary certificate.
- Riders, spectators, officials, judges & anyone entering the main arena area must sign indemnity forms & wear the wristband at all times. Forms are at the event secretary’s tent near the grandstand. Any person entering the main arena must display their wristband at all times.
- Gunnedah Show Society is affiliated with EA (NSW) Inc. This event is conducted under the EA rules.
- Current E.A horse and rider registrations must be supplied for all class entries.
- All Riders & Owners must be financial members of the EA and all horses must hold current EA registration and performance cards to compete in Official Classes and registration numbers must be entered in global entries online entry.
- Junior Riders cannot ride same combination in Young Rider Classes.
- Young Riders cannot ride same combination in Junior Classes.
- Junior Riders: calendar year they turn 12 until calendar year they turn 18 years.
- Young Rider: calendar year turn 16 to calendar year they turn 21 years.
- Australian helmet standards will apply. All riders must wear an approved helmet whilst mounted at all times and have appropriate footwear.
- Ring 1 & 2 riders are required to wear correct uniform in all classes.
- Ring 3 rider may wear jumpers with riding shirt & tie or ratcatcher. ie bee neat, warm & tidy.
- Any outstanding payments for entries and bookings must be made before commencement of the first class the rider is entered in on that day.
- Anyone entering the main arena area must sign indemnity forms & wear a wristband at all times (incl. riders, spectators, officials, judges)
- No dogs allowed in the main, practice or jumping arenas at any time. Riders with dogs will be eliminated.
- Showjumping arenas and practice arenas are to be used only by riders competing in the current competition.
- Six horses allowed in practice arena at any one time.
- The Committee reserves the right to alter, delete or add to the programme.
- Photos taken at this event maybe used for future publicity.
- Biosecurity – competitors should be aware that in the case of quarantine lockdown, the owner is responsible for his/her own and horse’s welfare and all costs incurred.
- Event Cancellation – If the event is cancelled prior to its commencement the following refunds apply: 75% of entry fees and 100% of Gunnedah Show stabling & camping fees will be refunded.